Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dust off that tux jacket!

Gone are the days when a tux was worn by men only, and only on very special occasions. I have found quite a few very stylish ladies wearing them with the most casual of looks...and what an impact!!!


^Punky B

^Dreamecho

^Garance Dore

^Fashion Junkie



^Facehunter

^Am lul

^Altamira NYC

^Linn

I don't own such an article of clothing, but if I did, I would definitely be wearing it out. My husband owns a tux, but (luckily for me) he's not the same size as me LOL

I love all the outfits above, but first prize goes to this girl, for originality with the colour:

^Dress me up

4 comments:

Times of Glory said...

I love the way you put various tuxedo jackets together to give various looks!

Tuxedo jackets are amazing! Slick, stylish, can be dress up and down... very versatile yet individual! A great post!

Fashion Is Poison said...

i am so addicted to blazers. it's great to see how different ones at once

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! Any chance you could provide links to the photos? I'd really like to visit some of the sites but can't find them... No worries if that's a hassle :)

Mimi said...

Unwise pedestrian - sorry I still have to learn how to link the photos...but by all means tell me which pic(s) you like and I'll give you the website.

Thanks for visiting guys!!!