Monday, June 16, 2008

Isn't she lovely?


Want to help someone realize a dream with a mere click?
It's simple, and totally worthwhile!!!

Her name is Laurel Stovall, and she's a sweetheart, a fellow blogger (check her blog out here), and a gorgeous specimen of a girl!
She's competing in the V Magazine model search, and deserves to win! I'm doing my part by voting every 24 hours, now it's time you help out - just go here and vote! Vote from home, vote from work, vote from school, vote.... get my point? hehe

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Mimi!!!! Thank youuuu!! You are so incredible for putting the effort in for me, I lovelovelove yous! The contest got moved back until August 1, for some reason (it was July 16) - I guess it's a good thing! Thanks again, pretty! xoxo

FASHION CHALET said...

she's a sweetheart & an online friend. hope she wins! xx

Jillian Hobbs said...

VOTE FOR LAUREL!!!! WOOO!