Sunday, June 1, 2008

Organizing...

I love organizing! I don't mind if there's dust on top of surfaces in my house (although now with a baby I can't really let this happen...), as long as everything is organized and in its place.

Today I spent some time organizing my laptop. Picture a desktop FULL of folders and documents...well that's the before shot. I had the brilliant (or more like "obvious") idea of moving everything into a USB pen drive. I love it! Now I turn the computer on, and I see a clean desktop. YEY for the simple things that make me happy!

My husband also decided to re-organize the office today, by moving the desks and furniture around - I must admit: it looks a whole lot better now! And it's more child friendly too!

A couple of days ago I also added a few shelves to my shoe closet (which I had bought almost a year ago!), and now I have a gorgeous closet of shoes. Granted most of my shoes I don't really wear, but I LOOOOVE to look at them LOL).

If you're an organization freak, or would just like to get more organized, you may enjoy Helen Buttigieg's free monthly newsletter where she gives you great tips on organizing your home, office and/or life. Check it out at: http://www.weorganizeu.com/

1 comment:

Belowen said...

I am an absolute freak when it comes to being organised, lol. Seriously, it's one of the things that makes me happiest! Although, as for the dust, I say let the baby eat it, it'll help the immune system, LOL.