Saturday, June 14, 2008

Jean Jackets

Do you own one? Do you regret having gotten rid of the one you had years ago? (I do!)
I own 3 jean jackets, but I'm wanting the one I gave away long ago...isn't that always the way?? My husband still has his light denim jean jacket from years ago in the back of the closet, although come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen him wear it...
It's a good thing he didn't listen to me (this one time only hehe) when I told him to get rid of it - I tried styling it for myself, and it may actually work...or I'll probably just end up buying one for myself (and never giving it away!).

Here's how jean jackets are being worn these days by the stylish girls out there:


^ Silje's Fashion

^ Shecity

^ Modefeber


^ Linn

^ Milk

^ FashionFlash

^ Fahrmans Mode

And some streetstyle pictures too:
(Facehunter, unknown, GaranceDore)



So I just realized that all the blogger references I have are from European girls! Do you see this trend where you live too? I know I've seen Rumi and Camille wearing jean jackets, but we all know they're great style inspiration!

Most of these girls here are wearing their jean jackets paired with skirts or dresses, which I think is an updated way of wearing them...NOT with jeans!!! Don't you agree?

PS. Aren't you proud of me? I learned how to insert links in my posts! I feel like an official blogger now LOL (Why didn't anyone tell me it was soooo simple?!?!)

3 comments:

Belowen said...

Ahhhh, jean jackets are one trend I will not be jumping on! I'm not a fan... lol. Hope you're feeling better!! xx B

Wendy said...

Jean jackets look extremely cute with almost anything. Sometimes even double denim.

Anonymous said...

I love denimjackets! I got 2 of them myself. ;D