Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag

I'm honoured to have been tagged by a wonderful girl, B, from Playground Love.

The rules: “List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.”

1- James Blunt - Same Mistake This song was in the soundtrack of a novela (Brazilian soap opera) I was watching recently, and now it's one of my favourites
2- Alicia Keys - No one Alicia Keys has such an amazing voice, and this song just makes me sing...I especially love singing it while driving LOL
3- Daft Punk - Around the World This song will always reminds me of one of my best summers, and I still love hearing it
4- B - Morning A beautiful love song to listen to while lying in bed in the morning and the sun rays coming through the window
5- Enur feat. Natasha - Calabria I looooove this beat. Sad that she passed away last year (I believe)
6- Eu sei que vou te amar / Tu sais je vais t'aimer A beautiful Brazilian love song (with a French complement)
7- Belo - Tua Boca Another beautiful Brazilian love song featured in one of the best Brazilian novelas I've seen.

Now I tag YOU! (if you haven't yet been tagged)

5 comments:

Pamela Tan said...

i used to play "no one" over and over.. iloveit!

Laurel said...

Awh, bella! Thank you for the lovely comment. Yay for Daft Punk, so amazing. I really need to see them live.
I can't wait to see this blue/white top, by the way...

Ah! #6 seems so far from where I'm at right now, but we'll make it. We'll GET IT! You're amazing, thanks for being such a super duper diligent voter!

Speak soon, bb!
xo

FASHION CHALET said...

thanks for the comment <3
no I wasn't alone at the bookstore LOL I actually took some of those with "timer" and the rest my brother took of me. But in one "set" some guys decided to walk past and I got embarassed and grabbed the camera and started to walk away, since it was on "timer" I got a photo of my brother's shoe.. haha

Anonymous said...

I really like Same Mistake too! It's such a nice song. Also I must say that I'm a fan of Brazilian music as well. I love their sense of rythm!

Ida said...

Yay for Calabria, let's dance!